Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Deer Run Farms in Brookhaven comforts the Hamlet with good, reliable produce year after year...
Deer Run Farm in Brookhaven is a nice, solid farmers market with friendly service, reliably fresh produce and a strong tie to the community. The place has a lot of produce, flowers, preserves and cheese, but the place is especially good for getting interesting varieties of lettuce like Red Crisp and Butter Crunch. There is not much change from year to year, but that is part of the place's appeal.
282 S Country Rd, Brookhaven, NY 11719-9764
Phone: (631) 286-7299
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Deer Run Farms in Brookhaven comforts the Hamlet w...
- Alan Rickman keeps rickety Bottle Shock afloat...
- Mark and Lynn's Shameful secret...They like the ch...
- Mama Lombardi's is in Holbrook if you are in the r...
- Is anyone looking at me?: World Class Athletes, Po...
- Mark and Lynn visit the Hamptons Cottage and Garde...
- Grey Horse Tavern corrects a couple of rough spots...
- ▼ August (7)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...