Thursday, August 7, 2008
Grey Horse Tavern corrects a couple of rough spots...and buys Campari for the most influential food critics on Long Island (guess who?)
Just a quick update on the Grey Horse Tavern: It seems to be improved! (See the July 20 '08 post) Went the other day with Lynn and had a nice, smooth experience. The chopped salad was great (again), the drinks were improved and the service agile. The bar even went out to buy Campari after I requested a drink with this liqueur. (Such is the power of Mark and Lynn!)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Deer Run Farms in Brookhaven comforts the Hamlet w...
- Alan Rickman keeps rickety Bottle Shock afloat...
- Mark and Lynn's Shameful secret...They like the ch...
- Mama Lombardi's is in Holbrook if you are in the r...
- Is anyone looking at me?: World Class Athletes, Po...
- Mark and Lynn visit the Hamptons Cottage and Garde...
- Grey Horse Tavern corrects a couple of rough spots...
- ▼ August (7)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...