Tuesday, December 2, 2008
A mano Osteria and Wine Bar continues the trend of exceptional dining on the North Fork of Long Island....
A mano in Mattituck on the very beginning of the North Fork of Long Island is one of the latest entries into the ever-expanding, ever more impressive dining options on the rustic North Fork area of Long Island. Lynn and I ate there the other night and enjoyed a great swordfish and cheese plate (featuring local Catapano cheeses). Lynn had an exceptional Italian red and I had a martini that was a bit of a misfire as it appeared to be stirred, not shaken (with a warmish glass no less). This is small complaint, however as the service was sublime and the menu full of reasonable choices (especially with regard to the pizza and starters). The trend towards excellent dining with local food and wine on the North Fork continues...
13550 Main Road | Mattituck, N.Y. 11952 | Tel # 631-298-4800
- ► 2019 (12)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Mark and Lynn are impressed by The Patio's bartend...
- Cheesecake Factory at Smith Haven Mall (Lake Grove...
- (Hampton Blues part 1)-Citarella in East Hampton i...
- (Hampton Blues Part 2) Rowdy Hall in East Hampton ...
- Tate's Bake Shop in Southampton is touched with pe...
- Salsa Salsa raises the bar for creative Mexican fo...
- A mano Osteria and Wine Bar continues the trend of...
- ▼ December (7)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...