Monday, December 15, 2008
Tate's Bake Shop in Southampton is touched with perfection...
Tate's Bake Shop in Southampton, NY has always been a particular favorite of Lynn's for its great, inexpensive cookies, brownies and most of all the great Marie Antionette cake. The staff has always been helpful and composed with a real commitment to service and cordiality. As with other places Mark and Lynn love, it is harder to write about places touched by perfection...
43 North Sea Rd.
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- Mark and Lynn are impressed by The Patio's bartend...
- Cheesecake Factory at Smith Haven Mall (Lake Grove...
- (Hampton Blues part 1)-Citarella in East Hampton i...
- (Hampton Blues Part 2) Rowdy Hall in East Hampton ...
- Tate's Bake Shop in Southampton is touched with pe...
- Salsa Salsa raises the bar for creative Mexican fo...
- A mano Osteria and Wine Bar continues the trend of...
- ▼ December (7)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...