Sunday, May 10, 2009
Lynn goes to the Garden of Eve Hunter and Gather Egg Brunch in Riverhead, NY
Melissa at the Garden of Eve helped walk Lynn through the paces of gathering and preparing eggs for meals. Melissa emphasized the need to be careful when using eggs in culinary offerings. Of particular note was the amazing chive infused mayonaise which had unbelieveable texture and flavor. The farm offers other classes and events throughout the spring and summer (this being one of the first).
For more info check www.gardenofevefarm.com
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- Mark and Lynn sample Black Box Wines at Quench in ...
- Mother's Day at Jamesport Manor Inn
- Public House looks to open in Patchogue, NY at old...
- Lynn goes to the Garden of Eve Hunter and Gather E...
- One of Long Island's best bartenders (Kevin) in ac...
- Mark and Lynn love Crystal Head Vodka at Painter's...
- ▼ May (6)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...