Sunday, May 17, 2009
Public House looks to open in Patchogue, NY at old location of Hazy Moon...
The unfortunate Hazy Moon is gone in Patchogue and apparently a new restaraunt called the Public House is set to take its place at 49 Main St. Mark called the Publick House in Southampton and as best as I know there is no connection. That particular space in Patchogue has been through a number of incarnations in the last few years...
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- Mark and Lynn sample Black Box Wines at Quench in ...
- Mother's Day at Jamesport Manor Inn
- Public House looks to open in Patchogue, NY at old...
- Lynn goes to the Garden of Eve Hunter and Gather E...
- One of Long Island's best bartenders (Kevin) in ac...
- Mark and Lynn love Crystal Head Vodka at Painter's...
- ▼ May (6)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...