Monday, June 15, 2009
Tony's Sushi 2 improves it's attitude (the food was already great)
Mark and Lynn have had some ups and downs with Tony's Sushi in East Moriches (technically Tony's Sushi 2). . The lunch specials are great with almost 30 Sushi selections 2 for 9.99 and 3 for 12.99, however the service is shall we say somewhat brusque on occassion. Recently, we have had better. more friendly service lately which has made us more concious of stretching a point and driving the 25 minutes to have lunch there. Our favorites: The Hampton Dream Roll, the Oyster Tempura Roll and the Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll...All have a great crunch and lovely architecture.
466 Main Street
E. Moriches, NY
- ► 2018 (31)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- Can Pele, Gwyneth, Maria and Billy Joel be wrong? ...
- Surf Lodge in Montauk looks like a place Mark and ...
- Need a $130.00 Used T-Shirt? Have we got a place ...
- Interview: Author Mark Caro reports from the Front...
- Tony's Sushi 2 improves it's attitude (the food wa...
- Mark and Lynn Can Live with the Oriental Cuisine a...
- Bellport, New York has Charlie Rose and Isabella R...
- The Teddy Roosevelt Experience at Canterbury Ales ...
- The Blue Point Diner has pretty good food that on ...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...