Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Is Alicia Infante the hot new baker on Long Island?
(this is not Alicia-this is my charming daughter EVSI)
Mark and Lynn got a shipment of green tea cupcakes from a follower of this site. The cupcakes were made by Alicia Infante, a culinary student and up and coming baker. Her work was lovely; light with a strong impact of flavor; elegant in construction and appearance they were a perfect late summer/early fall confection. If you want to contact this promising, young baker simply email her at email@example.com you will be glad you did...
- ► 2019 (12)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- Is Alicia Infante the hot new baker on Long Island...
- Mark and Lynn visit Annalise (yet again) at Perabe...
- Loughlin Vineyards and Barney amuse Mark and Lynn ...
- Labor Day at Blue Point Brewing Company....
- Mark and Lynn squeeze the last of summer out at th...
- Carla Marla's in Bellport, NY rates as a pretty go...
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...