Sunday, September 6, 2009
Mark and Lynn squeeze the last of summer out at the Blue Point Brewing Company...
Blue Point Brewery in Blue Point, NY is a great place to congregate to sample some great brewery craft on Long Island. BPB offers free tastes in a small bar onsite (a couple of brews are a 1.00 for a taste) as well as 4.00 pints. The beers have won awards in several prestigous brewing competitions and indeed there are some excellent choices. Our favorites? Toasted Lager (hefty and with a consistency like bread), Oatmeal (which compares favorably to Guiness) and a special 10 year anniversary brew... The brewing company
As the guy in the commercial says "Mark and Lynn don't always drink beer, but when we do we prefer Blue Point."
Blue Point Brewing Company
161 River Ave, Patchogue, NY
- ► 2019 (11)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- Is Alicia Infante the hot new baker on Long Island...
- Mark and Lynn visit Annalise (yet again) at Perabe...
- Loughlin Vineyards and Barney amuse Mark and Lynn ...
- Labor Day at Blue Point Brewing Company....
- Mark and Lynn squeeze the last of summer out at th...
- Carla Marla's in Bellport, NY rates as a pretty go...
- ▼ September (6)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...