Mark and Lynn were lucky enough to get a chance to attend the Old Westbury Gardens Midsummer Night Celebration on Saturday June 12. Fittingly, the night was near perfect with some really interesting performances by Old School performing artists like jugglers and a great Dance troup called Dance Visions who re-created performances by Dance pioneers like Isadora Duncan. A complete smashing, sensual success.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Mark and Lynn experience the magic of Midsummer Night Celebration at Old Westbury Gardens (Daytime)
- ► 2019 (12)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- Mark and Lynn check out the opening at the Silas M...
- Lange Winery is the cure for the Long Island summe...
- Mark and Lynn experience the magic of Midsummer Ni...
- Jamie at Porter's in Bellport helps us work our wa...
- Mark and Lynn have a few questions for Corked Auth...
- Mark and Lynn catch up with Redwood Creek winemak...
- Shots from Cockpit USA's 10th anniversary party at...
- Are you the ultimate grillmaster? If so, read on...
- Mark and Lynn expand the Kentucky Bourbon experien...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...