|Bartender Connor serving up a crisp Barefoot white to Lynn|
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Mark and Lynn dig Barefoot White at Bayport's Flo's....
Flo's. This venerable Bayport institution sells freshly prepared delicious food. The seafood is the draw for me but Lynn has become partial to the Bacon Cheeseburger. Better still is the recent development of having beer and some simple wines available at a new bar space. Lynn and I have enjoyed the red which is a Bolla selection as well as the white; a very nice, crisp Barefoot white. The bartenders are all nice and personable as well (in keeping with the overall attitude of the young, attracitive staff there).
- ► 2019 (11)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- Moonshine from King's County Distillery hits Long ...
- Behind the Green Door Cafe in Hampton Bays...
- Mark and Lynn spend Sunday morning at the Green Do...
- Mark and Lynn celebrate the beginning of summer at...
- Mark and Lynn dig Barefoot White at Bayport's Flo'...
- Lynn loves Amanda Oakleaf's cupcakes in Winthrop, ...
- Is Winthrop turning into the Brooklyn of Boston?-I...
- Mark and Lynn (and familia) take in the Museum of ...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...