Wednesday, September 7, 2011
The Kevin Moot era ends at Painter's in Brookhaven, NY
Painter's is our beloved neighborhood restaurant and for years we have been lucky enough to have the great Kevin Moot as a bartender. Painter's has a great, competent and friendly staff who are uniformly great to us, however, we had formed a particularly strong bond with Kevin whose unflappable nature and good humor made the bar a particularly comforting place for us to eat and drink to end a good day or to try to shake off a bad one. He is going to the bright lights and big city of Manhattan whose gain is definitely our loss...
- ► 2019 (12)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- Scenes from the 2011 Sharon Springs, NY Harvest Fe...
- Mark and Lynn dig the Jones Family Farm in Herkime...
- Mark and Lynn experience Katleen Flinn's Kitchen C...
- Mark and Lynn stop by the Grey Goose tent at the U...
- Mark and Lynn take in the US Open
- A few last shots of summer in the Hamptons...
- The Kevin Moot era ends at Painter's in Brookhaven...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...