Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Mark Love the Rose and Kettle in Cherry Valley, NY
Lynn and Mark went upstate recently and are still trying to process the richness of our experience. We had the only proper supper at the Rose and Kettle in Cherry Valley, NY which was a beauty of a restaurant with regard to food and service. The grilled pork loin and the crab cakes were favorites of ours. There were great flavored cocktails with interesting garnishes like Basil. The servers were attractive and uncomplicated upstate New York types that might have served James Fenimore Cooper as he bent over writing one early American masterpiece or another...
- ► 2019 (12)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- Mark and Lynn wish you a sexy Halloween (or Hallo-...
- Mark and Lynn take in NY on October 24...
- Mark and Lynn love crowded Isabella's on the Upper...
- Mark and Lynn check out the Ballston Spa, NY hot s...
- Mark and Lynn talk to author Gayle Trent about Kil...
- Mark Love the Rose and Kettle in Cherry Valley, NY
- Mark and Lynn Take a wistful look at Daniel Storto...
- Mark and Lynn Dig hip Putnam Wine in Saratoga Spri...
- Mark and Lynn are blown away by the Cooperstown Ch...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...