Friday, April 13, 2012
Mark and Lynn love 21st Amendment Brewery's IPA
Neither I nor Lynn are into beer all that much; however, we have become fond of the beers of San Francisco's 21st Amendment Brewery. Over Easter we tried the Brew Free or Die IPA and were pleasantly surprised with a beer that was light on its feet but packed a flavorful punch (probably due to the blend of several hops). Needless to say we love the great graphics which attracted us to the brews in the first place...
M & L
- ► 2019 (11)
- ► 2018 (35)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- Shucked author Erin Byers Murray talks about her y...
- Bedford Cheese in Williamsburg brings a curator's ...
- Mark and Lynn love Trix in Brooklyn...
- Lynn pays tribute to the Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Tru...
- 8 hours in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...
- Mark and Lynn love 21st Amendment Brewery's IPA
- Mark and Lynn believe Charles Smith Wines are touc...
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...