Friday, March 22, 2013
Mark and Lynn take Jackson and Sloane to the Long Island Science Center...
Lynn and I had gone over a lot of new territory on Long Island when our grandchildren lived with us for a time recently. In particular, we discovered seemingly ALL of the museums on Long Island. One of them, the Long Island Science Center in Riverhead is a fly under the radar outfit with a hands on, low key vibe. Jackson and Sloane (our grandkids) seemed to enjoy the opportunity to be playful and explore the weirdness of the place (Madagascar Cockroaches, mummy exhibits and so on) with their usual élan. It snowed the day we went so this adventure went a long way toward cheering us up.
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- Canlis Salad eases the pain of detox for Mark and ...
- Mark and Lynn take Jackson and Sloane to the Long ...
- Marylou's brings a bracing touch of New England to...
- Mark and Lynn take Jackson and Sloane to the Child...
- Del fiore in Patchogue raises the bar for Long Isl...
- What Mark and Lynn are Drinking now...Darkhorse Re...
- ▼ March (6)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...