Thursday, September 4, 2014
Mark and Lynn at the I Go Inn....
I Go Inn Upstate in Edinburg, NY.
Mainly though, the I Go Inn is a great place to people watch. The place was packed the day we were there so it took awhile for our food to get served but our attentive waitress managed to re-assure us and the restaurant "comped" a couple of our appetizers even though our wait wasn't that bad considering. Again, the raucous but somehow well behaved clientele helped keep us entertained until we got our food.
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- Jaime Wyeth's retrospective at the MFA in Boston r...
- Mark and Lynn visit Paul, Mark and Donnie's place ...
- Contest!: Mark and Lynn give away a copy of Kathl...
- Author Kathleen Flinn turns family history into st...
- Mark and Lynn at the I Go Inn....
- Mark and Lynn try A Taste of the North Fork
- Mark and Lynn take stock of Belle Isle Seafood's n...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...