Lynn and I are still processing some of our late summer memories and one of the best and most memorable was a labor day weekend spent going to Boston. On our way back to Long Island we happened upon a lively Labor Day scene at Captain Scott's Lobster Dock in New London, Connecticut. We particularly enjoyed the Oysters there being shucked for a dollar an oyster. They were apparently indigenous to Connecticut and were very clean and sweet tasting. On our next visit we will try to learn more about Connecticut Oysters. In the meantime it remains a nice afternoon in our memories of this past summer....
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- Apothic Dark is Mark and Lynn's official wine of t...
- Wegmans saves the day for Mark and Lynn....
- Mark and Lynn in Wilmington: The Goat and Compass ...
- Mark and Lynn take Jackson and Sloane to the North...
- Mark and Lynn discover Deer Run Farms' Oriental Ca...
- Saying goodbye to Summer at Captain Scott's Lobste...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...