Wegmans in Frederick, Maryland. Lynn had been familiar with the store when she lived Upstate, NY and experienced the first rate groceries, produce, wine and so on. The store in Frederick had a great, inexpensive wine selection (where I picked up a couple of Charles Smith reds) and, to our relief, great prepared food with Asian, Indian, Vegetarian selections and so on both hot and cold. The staff was mostly young, attractive and competent giving an impression of being a more genial, folksy version of Whole Foods. Unfortunately, there are no Wegman's very near us (the closest one is about 75 miles from us in NJ). We frequently go upstate so perhaps we can stock up and enjoy the comfort and variety of this, our new favorite supermarket....
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- Apothic Dark is Mark and Lynn's official wine of t...
- Wegmans saves the day for Mark and Lynn....
- Mark and Lynn in Wilmington: The Goat and Compass ...
- Mark and Lynn take Jackson and Sloane to the North...
- Mark and Lynn discover Deer Run Farms' Oriental Ca...
- Saying goodbye to Summer at Captain Scott's Lobste...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...