Tend Coffee in Shirley, NY (the next town over from where we live) a couple of times. This place is a hidden gem (so to speak) cranking out artful cup of coffee after artful cup of coffee. They also roast certified organic coffee as well as have a small, cozy sitting area that is nicely removed from the din of the nearby William Floyd Parkway/Montauk Highway crossroads.
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- Tend is an unlikely hip coffee house in Shirley, N...
- Bar Tartine: Techniques and Recipes is a next leve...
- Scott's Barbecue Sauce hits a nostalgic cord for M...
- A few recipes from Portlandia: Cook Like a Local
- Mark and Lynn love Portlandia: Cook like a local
- Seoul Food in Sliver Springs wows Mark and Lynn (a...
- ▼ December (6)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...