Thursday, November 5, 2015
Mark and Lynn (plus Jackson and Sloane) unwind at the Marina in Revere....
Lynn and I had our grandchildren and we were staying in Revere where we happened upon a charming, seemingly family oriented restaraunt called The Marina at the Wharf. For our taste, the fare very Italian oriented which is not something we traditionally gravitate towards. Having said that, we really enjoyed our meal. I particullarly enjoyed the Fried Calamari which had nice heat and flavor. Lynn's grilled Salmon had nice texture and had a rich taste due in part to the dill butter.
They also whipped up a nice Negroni for me which was doubly impressive since there was some question about what that drink consisted of.
The atmosphere was great with our seating having a great view of the Marina. The staff was very warm and attentive.
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- Mark and Lynn take in "A Clean Well Lighted Place"...
- Lynn has a particularly memorable meal at the Cafe...
- Mark and Lynn (plus Jackson and Sloane) unwind at ...
- Mark and Lynn spend an afternoon with Jackson and ...
- The Water Cafe at the Institute of Contemporary Ar...
- Salt Kitchen & Rum Bar in Ipswich warms Mark and L...
- ▼ November (6)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...