Tuesday, November 3, 2015
The Water Cafe at the Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston is a pleasant surprise for Mark and Lynn...
Lynn and I (and our grandchildren Jackson and Sloane) took in the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston. We had long wanted to check this innovative and interestingly curated museum out and finally the opportunity presented itself on a recent cold and overcast weekend in October.
To our surprise, the Museum had a first rate cafe, called The Water Cafe, where we had a really spectacular lunch overlooking the Harbor. I had a succulent Atlantic Salmon crudo with jalapeno mint and sea salt. Lynn had a fall-centric dish of local butternut squash, baby greens, apple and pomegranate which had a nice combination of flavor and texture. I had a bracing French rose which warmed me up on this dank afternoon. .
Our grandchildren really loved their go to dish; chicken fingers and chips. Truth be told, it was the best chicken fingers I have ever eaten...
- ► 2018 (34)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- Mark and Lynn take in "A Clean Well Lighted Place"...
- Lynn has a particularly memorable meal at the Cafe...
- Mark and Lynn (plus Jackson and Sloane) unwind at ...
- Mark and Lynn spend an afternoon with Jackson and ...
- The Water Cafe at the Institute of Contemporary Ar...
- Salt Kitchen & Rum Bar in Ipswich warms Mark and L...
- ▼ November (6)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...