Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Duke's Liquor Box In Brooklyn impresses with curated spirits...
Lynn and I visited the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn are were fairly overwhelmed by the great tastes, colorful characters and to use an overused word "hipster" culture embedded there. One of the places we visited was Duke's Liquor Box which is a beautifully curated, bespoke liquor store. The manager there was really helpful and knowledgeable about the exotica in the shop.
We took home a savory Fernet which we have enjoyed very much. We will definitely be back...
- ► 2019 (12)
- Mark and Lynn experience the Heat of Angry Goast P...
- Lynn discovers Vermont's Stonecutter Spirits...
- Duke's Liquor Box In Brooklyn impresses with curat...
- Mark and Lynn duck into the charming Five Leaves i...
- Green Street Food Truck brings vegan yumminess to ...
- Noah's On the Road helps cap Summer 2018,,,
- Sag Pizza makes a splashy debut in Sag Harbor....
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...