Dorset Farmer's Market. Among the offerings she found there was Stonecutter Spirits Heritage Cask Whiskey. This Whiskey, aged in former bourbon and cabarnet barrels for a minimum of 4 years, the Heritage Whiskey had a distinctly smooth finish with hints of spice and oak. We have enjoyed drinking it "neat" but the Stonecutter site lists several cocktail suggestions. The spirit is only available in Vermont and Massachusetts at present so we are treating this bottle as a "special occassion" spirit until we can get back to Vermont.
- ► 2019 (11)
- Mark and Lynn experience the Heat of Angry Goast P...
- Lynn discovers Vermont's Stonecutter Spirits...
- Duke's Liquor Box In Brooklyn impresses with curat...
- Mark and Lynn duck into the charming Five Leaves i...
- Green Street Food Truck brings vegan yumminess to ...
- Noah's On the Road helps cap Summer 2018,,,
- Sag Pizza makes a splashy debut in Sag Harbor....
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...