Monday, September 10, 2018
Noah's On the Road helps cap Summer 2018,,,
As is often the case, Summer got off to a late start this year with the weather chilly well into the season. We managed to pack a lot of our Summer "Bucket List" into what felt like a couple of weekends. One thing we checked off of our "list" was to get to Noah's food truck out of Greenport's Restaurant of the same name. We had a delicious fish taco paired with a beer from Greenport Brewing and are looking forward to visiting the food truck when we are not trying to cram Summer into a weekend...
- ► 2019 (11)
- Mark and Lynn experience the Heat of Angry Goast P...
- Lynn discovers Vermont's Stonecutter Spirits...
- Duke's Liquor Box In Brooklyn impresses with curat...
- Mark and Lynn duck into the charming Five Leaves i...
- Green Street Food Truck brings vegan yumminess to ...
- Noah's On the Road helps cap Summer 2018,,,
- Sag Pizza makes a splashy debut in Sag Harbor....
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...