Monday, October 22, 2018
North Fork Brewing in Riverhead impresses with creative brewing and hipster vibe...
North Fork Brewing Company in Riverhead. Located at a former Fire Station, North Fork Brewing has the casual vibe that is so appealing on a late weekend afternoon. The interior had a hipster vibe with its graphics which seem to be partly inspired by hieroglyphics and its over sized versions of classic games like Connect 4.
The beers are creatively curated with my favorite being "Run The Juice" a New England style IPA with a crisp, citrus bite. Lynn favored "Dark Side of the Maple" an American Porter brewed with fresh New Hampshire Maple Syrup. We also enjoyed offerings of "I'm Your Huckleberry" which was a Saison style Farmhouse Ale.
- ► 2019 (11)
- Moustache Brewery in Riverhead dazzles with a chic...
- North Fork Brewing in Riverhead impresses with cre...
- Mark and Lynn duck into Homecoming in Brooklyn...
- Marti Buckley's Basque Country might be the most u...
- A Table in Venice is a love letter to the charms o...
- The Brooklyn Barge in Greenpoint impresses with a ...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...