The Brooklyn Barge a restaurant and bar situated on a floating barge tethered to the waterfront of the East River. The Barge offers nice food truck fare; Lynn had a grilled hot dog with tomatilo relish and I had a selection of tacos with vegan chorizo. The bar had a stronger than usual selection of wines and beer focusing mostly on local offerings.
- Moustache Brewery in Riverhead dazzles with a chic...
- North Fork Brewing in Riverhead impresses with cre...
- Mark and Lynn duck into Homecoming in Brooklyn...
- Marti Buckley's Basque Country might be the most u...
- A Table in Venice is a love letter to the charms o...
- The Brooklyn Barge in Greenpoint impresses with a ...
- ▼ October (6)
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (60)
- ► 2012 (51)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (87)
- ► 2008 (59)
Links of note from M & L...
- I (Mark) have written for The Christian Science Monitor, Clear Magazine, Picture Magazine, Film Score Monthly, Dan's Papers, Rue Morgue, In Flight USA and a lot more publications that I can't remember.... My wife Lynn was a model with the Ford Agency and her photography has been featured in most of the publications I have written for...